This website and its contents are owned by UnitingSA.
The use of this website is governed by the terms and conditions listed below.
Each time you use this website, you acknowledge to us that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- Donating online via our secure online transaction facility is the quickest and easiest method of contributing funds to our organisation.
- Your credit card details are encrypted and protected by 256 bit Secure Socket Layer technology using the latest technologies available.
- Credit card information entered during the ordering process will be deleted upon transaction completion.
- All amounts donated are displayed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are GST free.
- To prevent fraudulent transactions and avoid large fees, online donations must be an amount of $5 or more.
- We accept donations by Visa and MasterCard.
- A tax invoice/receipt will be issued by email when your donation has been processed successfully.
- If you opt to schedule regular donations to UnitingSA your donation will be processed each nominated period and you will be sent a tax invoice/receipt to your nominated email address.
- We will also send you a tax invoice/receipt at the end of the financial year, for the total amount of your tax-deductible donations.
Modifying or Cancelling Recurring Donations
- If you wish to modify the amount or cancel a scheduled donation please contact our Fundraising Team on (08) 8440 2117.
Personal Information and Privacy
- Your personal information is collected so that we can provide you with a receipt for your donations, and keep you updated with the latest UnitingSA news and events.
- If you do not wish to receive further communications from us and would like to be removed from our donor database, please call our Fundraising Team on (08) 8440 2117.
- UnitingSA does not rent, sell or market your personal information to third parties.