Mental Health services
for all

Who can we help?

We offer support to individuals, families and young people living with a mental illness or mental health concern, across metropolitan Adelaide and Country SA.

How can we help?

Mental health illness affects everyone at different times. We are all about supporting you, without judgement and regardless of your history. UnitingSA Mental Health Services are designed to help you handle life’s obstacles, form positive relationships and work towards your goals. By providing the information, advocacy and support you deserve, Our Mental Health Services can help you manage your recovery and stay healthy.

We also have a lived experience workforce that deliver a unique support approach to your recovery experience. We use skills developed from our own journey and stories to promote hope, healing and connectedness. The pathway to connect with a lived experience worker depends on the support program you require, and may be via a GP, hospital or self referral. For information about our lived experience approach please download a brochure here.

UnitingSA Mental Health Services has over 20 years’ experience working with people to regain or maintain a healthy lifestyle and independence.

Explore our services and download a brochure.

For information about the NDIS please visit our page here.

Want to know more?

Call us on (08) 8440 2260

Our friendly staff are available weekdays from 9am – 5pm to make an appointment for you to visit us or to tell you more about UnitingSA Mental Health Services.

Our Locations


40 Ann Street, Salisbury, SA 5108
Call us on (08) 8283 1974 or (08) 8281 2575


28 Dunorlan Road, Edwardstown, SA 5039
Call us on (08) 8357 8969 or (08) 8357 9030

111 Beach Road, Christies Beach, SA 5165
Call us on (08) 8392 0200


64 Dale Street, Port Adelaide, SA 5015
Call us on (08) 8440 2260

Northern Country

Joan Gibbons Hub, 5-7 Head Street, Whyalla Stuart, SA 5608
Call us on (08) 8649 3716

1 Goyder Street, Kadina, SA 5554
Call us on (08) 8821 2179

The Hub, David Street, Port Pirie, SA 5540
Call us on (08) 8821 2179

Live in a Supported Residential Facility?

We offer services to help people with complex needs who live in Supported Residential Facilities (SRFs) in the western suburbs of Adelaide to get involved in the community, develop and retain independence, and stay healthy and active.

Call us on (08) 8440 2283

Our friendly staff are available weekdays from 9am – 5pm to tell you more about our SRF Support Program.

Or email us at for further information.

Nobody can do everything but everyone can do something.

UnitingSA relies on the generosity of donors to help deliver innovative programs and support for people in need across metropolitan and regional South Australia.

“WSE do an outstanding job…the level of productivity is exceptional. It’s the energy that the team has, they are happy and it translates into great results”.

David Thompson,
Area Manager, Storage King (SA)

Call Now!