A friendly and supportive environment.
As a WSE employee, you’ll be working in a safe and fully supported work environment that promotes independence through paid employment and social engagement.
We provide a positive workplace that values equality, dignity, diversity and fairness.
We offer all our valued employees a Supported Employment Services Award wage, with conditions including paid leave and superannuation.
All WSE work teams:
- are small, friendly and supportive
- receive on-the-job training and supervision
- follow the WSE Code of Conduct
- work to policies and safe work practices
How can I join WSE?
Become a WSE employee today.
If you’re looking for a job – and to see how WSE can work within your NDIS Plan – get in touch with us today.
Job seekers can be self-referred, or referred to by a disability service provider or other community service agencies.
We meet with all valued employees to learn what you enjoy, your skills, other experiences and what interests you at work.
To join the WSE team, you must:
- be 18 or older
- be eligible for Disability Support Pension
- have a current NDIS plan which includes ‘Specialised Supported Employment’
- complete a police clearance
- have an interview with WSE staff to explore your skills, experience and work interests