Residential Aged Care
UnitingSA continues to follow the latest public health advice and update our Covid-response measures to ensure the ongoing safety and wellbeing of all residents within our care. At times, this may mean our homes, or sections of our homes, temporarily close to visitors at short notice.
Current visitor restrictions
Visiting hours have been removed across all UnitingSA Aged Care homes to enable families and friends to visit at the most convenient time for them and their loved ones.
UnitingSA is pleased to be able to make this change in time for Christmas. However, we do ask that visitors remain mindful of others when choosing a time to visit, to ensure sleep isn’t unintentionally disrupted.
The following changes are still in place at all UnitingSA Residential Aged Care homes to protect those in our care:
- Visitors, including contractors and suppliers entering our homes for maintenance, deliveries etc., must continue to wear masks when onsite
- Visitors are encouraged to visit in their loved one’s room or an outdoor area (not communal areas)
For more information, please contact your Aged Care home directly using the contact details listed on our Contact page.
Click here to view contact details for our Aged Care homes
Check-in and screening
- Visitors are no longer required to show evidence of Covid-19 or influenza vaccination
- QR codes are no longer part of the entry process, however we will continue to have a visitor sign-in book at reception
Community Aged Care
We continue to provide support to older people within their homes and across the community. Our team members may be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while delivering face-to-face at-home services. We also ask that you notify us on (08) 8448 6250 immediately if you:
- have had contact with a Covid-19 case
- are waiting to receive Covid-19 test results
- have recently experienced fever, chills, a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or loss of taste or smell or are experiencing general cold and flu symptoms
- or have a temperature of 38 degrees Celsius or above
We will contact you if there are any changes to service provision.
Retirement living residents are encouraged to stay up-to-date with the latest Covid-19 health advice and government regulations at SA Health or SA Government.
We will contact you if there are any changes to service provision across our Retirement Living sites.