Festive Food donations
How can I help?
The demand for our community services has increased dramatically and we need your help to ensure South Australians in need have a meal on Christmas Day. You can make Christmas possible this year by donating online or viewing a list of suggested food products and items below.
Keep scrolling down for details about how to donate festive food and items.
What festive food and items can I donate?
- Christmas bon-bons
- Christmas serviettes
- Packs of bottled water (600ml)
- Fruit juice boxes for children (250ml)
- Shortbread (200g packets)
- Small Christmas puddings (microwavable)
- Christmas fruit mince pies
- Cadbury Sharepack Marshmallow Santa
- Cadbury Sharepack Magical Elves
- Smyths Christmas Lollies Mixture
- Roses or Favourites boxed chocolates
- Cadbury Dream White Christmas Family Block
- UHT custard (1 litre)
- UHT milk (1 litre)
- UHT whipping cream
- UHT small flavoured milks
- Cranberry jelly/sauce
- Self-saucing puddings (microwaveable)
- Picnic size salt and pepper
- Squeezy mayonnaise
- Tomato sauce
- BBQ sauce
- Coleslaw dressing
- Salad dressing
- Potato or corn chips (large packets)
- Cheezels, Twisties, Toobs
- Lollies (packets)
- Spreads (eg. Vegemite and honey)
- Cake, cupcake, biscuit and scone mixes
- Plain crackers, rice and wheat
- Mixed nuts and trail mixes
- Assorted/variety packs of chips
- Popcorn packs
- Kelloggs variety fun assorted breakfast cereals
- Tea, coffee & herbal teas
- Muesli bars
- Mixed dried fruit
- Canned tuna, salmon, chicken or turkey
- Canned soups
- Canned baked beans & spaghetti
- Canned vegetables, such as green beans, carrots, corn, peas, potatoes
- Heinz Big & Chunky meals in a can range
- Tom Piper Braised Steak & Onion in a can
- Plumrose Cocktail Frankfurts in a can
- Fray Bentos Steak & Gravy or Steak & Kidney pie in a can range
- Shelf-stable meals (food that can be stored at room temperature in a sealed container)
- Continental Deb potato mash
- Dry pasta, spaghetti, macaroni, noodles
- Ready made pasta sauces in jars
- Vacuum sealed dry cured salamis and pepperoni
Where can I donate festive food and items?
You can purchase any of the suggested festive food products or items and drop them off to our Emergency Relief Centre at 58 Dale Street, Port Adelaide between 9am and 3pm, Monday to Friday.
Donations are being accepted from now right up until Friday 23 December.
Your workplace or group can also become a Christmas Community Collector and host a collection point on our behalf.