All men, from all walks of life, need support from time to time.
Our Men and Family Relationships program helps men experiencing a range of personal and family challenges, through counselling, advocacy and referral to other supports.
Most importantly, it provides a safe space for men to open up about whatever is on their mind.
How can we help?
We can work with you in a range of ways including:
- Building positive family relationships
- Learning practical tips for talking with and supporting your children
- Counselling for individuals, couples and families
- Outreach, advocacy support, and information
- Referral to other services, support and activities
Who can we help?
Men and families living in the metropolitan region of Adelaide.
Find out more
To access support complete the online enquiry form, or call 8440 2299. We’re available weekdays from 9am-5pm.
If you need urgent assistance, MensLine Australia offers free professional 24/7 telephone counselling support for men: 1300 78 99 78.