- Do you want support to access the National Disability Insurance Scheme?
- Do you want to be in charge of the decisions that affect your life?
- Do you want to improve your independent living skills?
- Do you want a job or to access training?
- Do you want specialist one-to-one support?
- Do you want to be more involved in your community?
- Do you live in a Supported Residential Facility?
NDIS & Disability Support
We've gotyour plan
We've got your answers
We understand it can be difficult to navigate the changing disability support system so our staff are ready to help you through the process.
UnitingSA can assist you every step of the way, from determining your eligibility and pre-planning right through to providing NDIS services.
Call us on 1800 531 880
Our friendly staff are available weekdays from 9am – 5pm to speak with you about the support, information and advocacy we can provide.
Alternatively fill in the NDIS enquiry form here.
Translated NDIS information
Australians from a culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background have a lower participation rate in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
UnitingSA is seeking to raise awareness about the NDIS and other disability services among people from multicultural backgrounds.
These translated fact sheets have been developed to provide language-specific information to help CALD communities get started with the NDIS.